Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) – one of the largest universities in the Baltic States! Dating back to 1922, the University has developed a great potential for studies and research.
We base the University’s principal activities on our strengths and traditions – links with industry, wide spectrum of technology related studies and research as well as the latest trends in international development.
KTU is famous throughout the world for its breakthroughs in ultrasound, organic chemistry, mechatronics, system diagnostics, environmental engineering and in many other fields of science. The University successfully implements European research programmes and closely collaborates with domestic and foreign industry sectors having the largest number of research contracts with business among Lithuanian universities.
The University develops research-based and activity-oriented multidisciplinary studies, talent nurturing system and joint programmes with foreign universities. Today 11000 students study at 9 university faculties where they can choose from more than 137 programmes at Undergraduate and Master’s level as well as focus on the research studying 19 Doctoral programmes.
Today we offer 16 Undergraduate study programmes for our international students, 31 Master programmes, as well as doctoral studies in English and Russian in seven main fields: Architecture, Business & Administration, Computer Sciences, Engineering, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, and Technologies.
- Liberal individual study plan for each student.
- Interculture & internationalisation.
- Personal attention to each student.
- Accommodation in KTU dormitories.
- Mentor’s programme.
- Career Advisory centre.
- Internships in Lithuanian and European companies.
- Possibility to take part in Erasmus and other mobility programmes (~300 Erasmus and 80 other bilateral agreements).
- Application of European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
- Diploma Supplement Label awarded by European Commission.
- Diplomas are recognised in the EU and many other countries (Lisbon Convention).
- Scholarships for Ukrainian students at Undergraduate, Master’s and PhD level.